Thursday, September 15, 2011

Celebrate the small things

So I know everyone always says, "celebrate the small things."  I always thought I did just that, but with my whole new outlook on life I realize that now I truly do.  Today Steve & I both had mostly what was a great day.  With everything going on Steve & my moods go through many different ups & downs throughout the day.  Today I truly feel I finally understand the concept of celebrating the small things, that we decided to celebrate our good moods. Tonight Steve & I went out to celebrate us being in a good mood & having a good day.  We have so many exciting things coming up, and have so many wonderful things to be grateful for.  We never forget that at any moment & for our moods to be lined up with the excitement we have is something to truly be celebrated. :)
I want to remind everyone, that life is a gift & every single moment should be celebrated.  Whether it's missing all the red lights, getting a new puppy;), getting out of work early, or simply just feeling happy for no specific reason (:)) at all, it should be celebrated.  I thank God everyday for the strength he gives me & the amazing support group he provides me with.  I thank him for Steve, without him I wouldn't truly realize how precious & amazing the gift of life is.
So throughout each day, remember---celebrate the small things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment