Friday, October 7, 2016

Resurface


If you do something out of duty it will drain you, if you do something out of love it will energize you.
These past 3 weeks, I've been reshaping, refocusing, refueling, & rearranging; lots and lots of rearranging.  Rearranging of habits, thoughts, & of course the house.  Now I'm here to resurface.  I won't lie, while yes I did miss feeling connected to all of you, it was nice to just be in our world for a bit.  I was genuinely clueless about a lot of things, because it wasn't just a social media break, but more of one from anything extra.

I really needed to wrap my head around all the happenings here, and I couldn't do that with focusing on any other happening.

I will say, the lessons from these three weeks are more profound than one blog will suffice, and of course I have lots of fun things to share; but first my most profound lesson.

If you know me at all, you know that while people just assume I'm naturally a really good person, because I chose love and didn't abandon Steve; the truth is, I am a normal person, working non stop to be the best version of myself that I can be.  I know how very capable I am of being a good person, but that doesn't make the shadow disappear.

All this time, I thought, if I could just reach to that really good, kind, patient girl; the dark, inpatient, quick to reaction, sassy one will just go away.  That's not really how this works.  It just doesn't go away, so it takes a practice everyday to be the person, I know I can be. Realizing more clearly now after these three weeks, that my practice and routine, is really the fuel to be that person I aim to be.

I had to change, and create consistency.  Of course, it takes longer than 3 weeks to really lock in consistent habits & healthy routines; but the beginning is the hard part.  I really needed to clear the space of anything extra, to really get clarity on what needed to stay, and what needed to go.

For several months, I would often find myself feeling horrible after snapping at someone new each day, for them wasting my time.  I couldn't get anything done, and thought it was everyone taking so much from me; more like me just handing it out like some sort of sample lady at whole foods.  My understanding on how to use time, was making everything feel like an obligation, like everything/everyone needed too much from me, and I was feeling drained. Instead of having focus, and routines through the day, I was just trying to tackle live's problems in whole daily, and as I would fail I would feel the pile up on me.

Stepping back, clearing space, & rearranging I now see that when I see things from love, it's energizing instead of draining; and suddenly I'm able to to have the time and energy to do all I set out for.  I see now if I have clear goals, a consistent practice, and consistent routines through the day, that mindset of love comes naturally. If I just sleep in that day to miss meditation, or decide to spend my afternoon facebook stalking instead of keeping my writing or creating dates; there's no one to blame but myself.

Understanding me and what makes me react, pause, act, etc; is the only path to reaching my highest potential.  The more I go in, the more light i'll shine out.  With everything going on in the world from elections, to unjust treatments of others, violence, killings, hurricanes, etc; it's more important now than ever, that I remain grounded so I don't allow it to swoop me up in it's current.  I can't help anyone being tossed around by everything, I can only help with both feet firmly on the ground, with love leading, not duty.

Ok now to something exciting :).

Well, aside from lots as usual, I had a dear and talented friend, Laurie Moletta, come take some photos of a day in the life of Hope & Steve, and while she was here I mentioned wanting to update Hopie Hippie :) & seeing as she's who fancied up Hopeforsteve, she said, "I'd love to help you."   On the freshly madeover page you'll see some new listings; I've been making as often as I can squeeze it in for that and Steve's Drive show happening October 15th.  7 PM 658 Angier Ave Unit C.

It's nice to be back, I came back a few days early because I really wanted to track all of the people I know in Hurricane Matthew's path, and put some intention into helping anyway I can from here. Love you all, and thanks for supporting us!


4 comments:

  1. Hey guys my wife and I have been married for 15 years. For over five years I have been dealing with jealousy issues because of flirting and her having emotional type affairs with other men. I felt like my masculinity was in question and if I said the way she was acting bothered me, it seemed to make matters worse or I was accused of being controling. During this period I did state I wanted a divorce if the behavior was not going to end: texting men a night, leaving for the weekend without letting me know where she was going or not responding to messages. We do have a son and basically it's been him and I for the last year on the weekends. She disconnected completely from being a good wife and mother. In April she said she wanted a separation and I said no we need to get into marriage counseling. We did try that, but she was not very responsive and didn't give any effort. Afterward she was adamant about separation and divorce. I continued to say no and that we needed to save our family. She presented a separation agreement and I had to hire a lawyer. Because of the above behavior my lawyer suggested a private investigator. The investigator discovered my wife was having an affair with a close friend of the family who also is married with children. We know the extended families. I feel like I should tell this man's wife about what happened. This adultery has devastated me emotionally, I feel betrayed and I'm physically drained. I know my wife is passionate in terms of her sexuality, and I can't get the thought of them out of my head. It makes me question my own manhood, and I feel very inferior or that he must be a better lover or what ever. The problem is my wife pursued him. She would go to him and she lured him into this adultery. I felt this was coming for some time and could not stop it. She was not only lying to me but also to our son about what she was doing and where she was going. My family is important, my son loves her and as crazy as it sounds so do I. Can you respond with a course of action on how to proceed? I was still have a very huge place in my heart for her. so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my wife came to me and apologized for the wrongs she did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I, my son and my wife are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ahmed. as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/Whats-app: +2348160153829 save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe. I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.

    David L. Ollis, 43yrs, UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GET THE BEST HACKING SERVICES‼️
      The issue of SCAM is rampant today in the internet. People no longer trust adverts they see in sites especially in comments.
      But
      COPE TECHS is an organization that you can trust when it comes to HACKING SERVICES. Our Hacking Services is to help individuals and not for theft purposes.

      Here is a list of HACKING SERVICES we can offer to you-:
      ▪️Giving Financial support 💵💶through our Bitcoin Mining ⛏ ⚒process and funding it to a paypal account if need be.
      ▪️Phone 📲 & Computer💻 Hacks
      ▪️Email 📧 & Social Media Account💝 Hacks
      ▪️Changing of Grades🗞& Credit Score💰
      ▪️Detection of weakness and upgrade of FireWall and lots more.
      Our Hacks are Suberb and always ready to hack for you, any day, anytime.

      If you ever need help or Hacking Services, please contact us trough our Secure line. Our services to you will be Concealed and for no reason be revealed to others. You have our word on that.
      Calls, voicemails and text are all accepted.
      Contact-: +1(808) 600 0773
      Email-: copetechs@gmail.com








      Delete
    2. Need The To Hire A Hacker❓ Then contact PYTHONAX✅

      The really amazing deal about contacting PYTHONAX is that the Hack done by us can’t get traced to you, as every Hacking job we do is strongly protected by our Firewall. It’s like saying if anyone tries to trace the Hack, it will lead them to us and we block whatever actions they are doing.

      We have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you google PYTHONAX, not really about us comes out, you can only see comments made by us or about us.

      Another Amazing thing to you benefit from Hiring our Hackers is that you get a Legit and the best Hacking service, As we provide you with Professional Hackers who have their Hacking Areas of specialization.
      We perform every Hack there is, using special Hacking tools we get from the dark web.

      Some list of Hacking Services we provide are-:
      ▪️Phone Hacking & Cloning ✅
      ▪️Computer Hacking ✅
      ▪️Emails & Social Media Account Hacking✅
      ▪️Recovering Deleted Files✅
      ▪️Tracking & Finding People ✅
      ▪️Hunting Down Scammers✅
      ▪️Hack detecting ✅
      ▪️Stealing/Copying Files & Documents From Restricted Networks and Servers ✅

      OTHER SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES

      ▪️Binary Option Recovery ✅
      ▪️Scam Money Recovery✅
      ▪️Bitcoin Multiplication✅
      ▪️Change Of Grades In Universities/Colleges ✅
      ▪️Phone Calls Monitoring✅
      ▪️keyLogging Installation✅
      ▪️Remote Access Trojan (RAT) installation ✅
      ▪️Cyber Security Upgrade✅
      ▪️And lots more...........

      Whatever Hacking service you require, just give us an Email using the Emails Address provided below.
      pythonaxhacks@gmail.com
      pythonaxservices@gmail.com

      PYTHONAX.
      2020 © All Right Reserved.

      Delete
  2. Are you interested in any kinds of hacking services?
    Feel free to contact TECHNECHHACKS@GMAIL.COM.

    For years now we’ve helped so many organizations and companies in hacking services.
    TECHNECHHACKS is a team of certified hackers that has their own specialty and they are five star rated hackers.


    we deal with the total functioning of sites like,



    + SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, google hangout etc.)

    + CREDIT CARDS INSTALLATION

    + WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

    + MONEY FLIPPING

    + BANK ACCOUNTS

    + IOS/OS

    + CRIMINAL RECORDS

    + SCHOOL GRADES

    + CREDIT SCORES

    + SPOUSES PHONE

    + BTC RECOVERY

    + BTC MINING


    Thus bewere of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they ended up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.

    I am Jason williams one of the leading hack agent.

    PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!!



    And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!



    I’m always available for you when you need help.

    Contact or write us on:

    Technechhacks@gmail.com

    Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete