Friday, January 16, 2015

Focus

Coming into the new year Steve & I talked about some new goals we want to accomplish, kind of like we do every new moon, full moon, times we feel stagnant, etc.  We look at where we are in life and what we want different. The things Steve & I want out of this year, and life in general, are going to take work and we developed a plan to help us stay focused and see where we need to grow to stay on task. 

Steve recently has become into day trading, so if that interests you, talk to him about it.  He is eager to learn more and it's been a wonderful way for him to spend his days.  

While Steve is busy trading, he looks at it as a job. We do our morning trache care, breathing treatment, meds, etc, but then Steve is "at work".  He is focused and it motivates me to become so.  While he's working, I have started my own list of adventures.  To start with I had to find where I was spending my time, because I used to always think, "I don't have the time for anything else." After a few days of really being in the moment and paying attention to my time, I saw that although. I always start my day productive with yoga and meditation, afterwards I would find myself spending hours on social media before moving onto another project.  As much as I love y'all on social media----I finally found my time needed to focus on the new things.  

I want to learn Italian, and guitar, and keyboard, and about different stones and there uses, etc. So I'm going to & with the new focus---it can happen.  It will happen. 

I don't want to spend my days looking for little hearts to pop up on my screen I want to fill it with learning, and art, and growth.  I plan to allow myself an hour to catch up on social media as you all are so important to us, I want to keep sharing our journey, and keep in touch with y'all; but I don't want it to consume my day.  


So there you have it.  For those who may wonder--we love you all and you can be happy to know we aren't ignoring anyone---we are making shit happen. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment